Sunday, February 1, 2009

our position

Feeling uneasy - uncertain of where we stand
Hitting this wall I blank out in stillness
No place to go - I'm pinned down
Im a slave to these thoughts
My thoughts are a slave to you

I'll stay unable to move until I know
dont hold me in vain - my heart cant deal
I'll be safe knowing where we stand
I'll stop moving if I know where we're going

Move at your speed- I'll go as fast as you want
Come to a stop - I'll go as slow as you need.




Again, Im not always crazy about the things I write.. This is from a while ago as well.. I never really try to edit my stuff and I know I should. Its just emotions and I spit it out how I feel.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the editing side...I really hate revising. Nice poem here though. Cool thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emotions have come out well in this one. I reckon, the editing needs to be done only to fir the melody mould. Else, it is just fine!!!

    ReplyDelete