Saturday, February 14, 2009

I feel like I;m ready to break
like I need to let you know
to let you know where I stand
to let you know how i feel

My heart is screaming out
my sould is reaching to you
no part of my is steady
only my lips are frozen


im about to burst
you need to know my being
i need you permission
please ask me the truth

I'll hint that im honest
I'll let you know I'm thinking
My mind is racing
just let me spill myself

I'll tekk you what you already know
My feelings arent a secret
ask me the inner most
for you, I will never hesitate

you'll ell me you know
you already know about me
so please just ask
I want us to be clear

Until then i'll hurt for you
until then i'll long for you
until then i'll wait for you
until then - wait for me.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are able to write with some flow and writing with a poetic of sense with what is happening and how you take everything in a way that is good. So thanks for writing and making me think. I hate thinking sometimes. Also, have u gotten drunk before? Just had a random urge to ask u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel you via this one!!! Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete