Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fate?

Everything happens for a reason???

They say fate and karma exist in this life. Though there is a fine line between the two, there is a distinct difference. Yet, the two still intermingle into maybe what is the definitive. Who is to say which is stronger, which means more or which are certain – if either are. Separate or all the same, how can we ever tell? The certainty, I believe, is that everything truly does happen for a reason. No matter how hard it is and how much we don’t believe it for ourselves at the moment, things happen for a reason. I personally do not think things can get better for me – I don’t see it.. But faith carries me through even though I don’t want to myself.

The patience of fate:

This is that we never know what is in store for us. Every action we take or every action taken against us is bigger than we are. “The five people you meet in heaven” clearly states the significance and reality(so to speak) of fate. A humble, innocent and simple act of running out into a street to retrieve a ball can make someone’s life change forever. You are put in the place to affect someone and be part of something bigger. The more significant you are in someone’s life, the larger and greater of an impact you will have on that person. When you are in a persons life and are aware that it is fate, this is the strongest connection you can have with someone.. It is also the most difficult to understand.

What is hardest to understand are those times that the person you are with introduces you to a resource on fate. Example. The alchemist… A book that no one Alicia knew enjoyed. She told me I would love it and I truly did. Especially the quote “when you want something the whole universe conspires for you to achieve it”. All I ever wanted in life was Alicia to BE my life. My universe was conspiring to be her everything and for her to be mine and treat her like an angel for life. It is hard to understand… She introduced me to this book, our timing was perfect and everything fell into fates hands. I will never be able to understand this. I always thought it as fate and when she introduced me to this book I couldn’t put it down. The book screamed our love. The people were worlds apart but when she blew him a kiss in the wind, he felt her love. True love has no boundaries and no concept of space. Of course we will feel the space, but it shouldn’t make a difference. Space is hard but fate is stronger.

So when you are certain fate has brought you together forever, what left is there when your universe collapses and you can no longer be with the love of your life? Is this the thing that happens for a reason? Was I supposed to be crushed and was that my fate? Or is that my Karma?

1 comment:

  1. I really liked what you wrote here:) "True love has no boundaries and no concept of space."
    Those are very moving words and it makes my heart feel the joy and pain of loving.

    ReplyDelete