Thursday, January 22, 2009

I dont even really like this one... but here it is anyways :P ..........

This feeling hits me like a knife
I dont understand this pain
im sleeping while im awake
but I still feel this hurt in my dream

My mind stabs me in the back
my heart distracts the attention
I'm distracted by your presence
unable to protect myself

I hear all you say to me
but I'm busy dreaming of you
so I picture us together
but we speak of reality

Life is in limbo as is my heart
they have been yours from the start
please accept this down the line
until then, I'll be a slave to time



Annnd here is another one..

How will you take this>
Can I let you know?
would you be accepting?
would you just let me go?

Would it be so bad to ask?
would we ever change?
do you feel this way too?
would you ever say?

hearts questions... Emptiness and uncertainty are crushing.
Break or embrace me for good.

dont like that one either :P:P:P:P

Both couldnt really get out what I was trying to say

No comments:

Post a Comment